TERMS & CONDITIONS
Indonesian Supplies Website
- Welcome to the Indonesian Supplies platform (site). Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using this Site or open an Indonesian Supplies account so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to PT. Nusae Nadi Indonesia, having its address at Jl. Gen. Sudirman No. Kav 45, 12930 Central Jakarta, Indonesia. In this agreement, the usage entity is referred to as “Indonesian Supplies” or “We”.
- The services provided by Indonesian Supplies are (1) Websites (2) Online services to users through websites, and (3) All Information related to supply companies in Indonesia and outside Indonesia through online platforms or electronic media. To obtain these services, users can purchase products online that can be downloaded, products and services to be purchased from parties selected by Indonesia Supplies. Any new features added to or enhancing the Service are also subject to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service govern your use of the Services provided by Indonesian Supplies.
- The services used by Indonesia Supplies use foreign languages (English and French) and use Indonesian as required by applicable regulations.
- The service includes an online service platform that provides places and information about suppliers in Indonesia and outside Indonesia. Information about the supply company contains (1) pricing, (2) delivery, (3) listing, and (4) procurement. Any guidelines we provide as part of our Services are informational only and are not binding so you can decide whether or not to follow them.
- In addition, although we can help facilitate payments through various programs, Inventories Indonesia has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of the goods advertised; the truth or accuracy of the content or user lists; the seller’s ability to sell goods; the buyer’s ability to pay for the goods; or that the buyer or seller will actually complete the transaction or return the goods
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right to replace, modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of this Site or the Services at any time or after giving notice as required by applicable laws and or other regulations. Indonesian Supplies may launch certain Services or certain features in beta or otherwise, which may not function properly or in the same way as the final version, and we are not responsible for such. Indonesian Supplies may also restrict certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site or Services in its sole discretion and without notice or liability.
- By using the Indonesian Supplies service or opening an account, you give your irrevocable acceptance and agreement to the terms of this agreement. Including additional terms and conditions and all policies mentioned here and/or related here and any information available on the platform including the help center section and frequently asked questions of the platform.
- If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our services or access the site. If you are under the age of 17 or unmarried and under guardianship, you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian to open an account and the parent or guardian must agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not understand this section, please do not create an account until you have asked your parent or guardian for help. If you are the parent or guardian of the minor who created the account, you must accept the terms of this agreement on behalf of the minor and you will be responsible for all use of the account or services of the company using the account, whether the account has been registered or not. currently opened or created in the future.
- agree and acknowledge that the proprietary rights to User Information are jointly owned by you and Indonesian Supplies; and
- agree not to, directly or indirectly, disclose your User Information to other parties, or otherwise allow other parties to access or use your User Information, without the prior written consent of Indonesian Supplies.
- For Users who have personal data of other Users through the use of the Service hereby agree that, they must comply with all laws and regulations related to the protection of personal data that apply in relation to such data.
- Indonesian Supplies grants you a limited, revocable license to access the Service subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. All exclusive Content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property displayed on the Site are the property of Indonesian Supplies. No right or permission is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing the Site to use or reproduce any Intellectual Property, and no party accessing the Site may claim any right, title or interest in it.
- By using or accessing the Service you agree to comply with copyright, trademark, service mark and all other applicable laws that protect the Service, the Site and its Content.
- You agree not to copy, distribute, republish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, adapt, rent, sell, or create derivative works of any part of the Service, the Site or its Content.
- You also may not, without our prior written consent, mirror or frame any part or all of the content of this Site on any other server or as part of any other website. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other automated device or manual process to monitor or copy our Content, without our prior written consent (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology used by search websites). Internet to direct Internet users to this website).
- You agree that Indonesian Supplies may for any reason in its sole discretion and with or without notice or obligation to you or any party to add, replace, and/or modify, model methods, algorithms or automated processes in any form available at the time. provide Services, including but not limited to services related to Advertising Indonesian Supplies or other services provided by Indonesian Supplies.
- You may link to the Site from your website, provided that your website does not imply endorsement by or association with Indonesian Supplies. You acknowledge that at its sole discretion and at any time Indonesian Supplies may stop providing the Services, in whole or in part, without prior notice.
Any software provided by us to you as part of the Service is subject to the terms of these Terms of Service. Indonesian Supplies reserves all rights to the software not expressly granted by Indonesian Supplies in these Terms of Service.
- Some functions of our Service require registration of an Account by selecting a unique user identification (User ID) and password and providing certain personal information. If you select a User ID that Indonesian Supplies deems offensive or inappropriate in its sole discretion, Indonesian Supplies reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account unilaterally.
- Your account may be used to gain access to other products, websites or services to which we enable access or with which we are associated or cooperate.
- Indonesian Supplies has not reviewed and is not responsible for the content, functionality, security, services, privacy policies or practices of others for such products, websites or services.
- You agree to:
- keep your password confidential and only use your User ID and password when logging in;
- ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session on the Site;
- immediately notify Indonesian Supplies of any unauthorized use of your Account, User ID and/or password; and
- ensure that your Account information is accurate and current. You are fully responsible for all activities carried out using your User ID and Account even if such activities or uses are not carried out by you. Indonesian Supplies will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your password or your failure to comply with this Section.
- You agree that for any reason in its sole discretion and with or without notice or liability to you or any other party, Indonesian Supplies may terminate your Account and User ID and delete or remove any Content relating to your Account and User ID from the Site. , temporarily withdraw the services offered to you, cancel transactions related to the Account and User ID. Or in more serious cases, Indonesian Supplies may permanently withhold the proceeds of transactions, purchases, sales, and/or take other actions that Indonesian Supplies deems necessary.
- The grounds for termination in number 5 may include, but are not limited to, actual or alleged circumstances:
- at your request;
- Account or User ID inactivity for some time;
- violation of any term or spirit of these Terms of Service;
- behavior that is illegal, deceptive, harassing, defamatory, threatening or abusive;
- have multiple user accounts for unauthorized reasons;
- excessive or abnormal purchase of a product from the same Seller or group of Sellers;
- behavior that is detrimental to other Users or Indonesian Supplies’ business interests; or
- as instructed by the competent government institution or relevant law enforcement officials. Use of the Account for illegal, deceptive, harassing, libelous, threatening or abusive purposes may be referred to law enforcement authorities without notice to you. If legal issues arise or law enforcement action is taken in relation to your Account or your use of the Service for any reason, Indonesian Supplies may terminate your Account immediately and/or without notice.
- Users may delete their Account if they notify Indonesian Supplies in writing (including via email at email@example.com) of their intention. Regardless of the deletion, the User remains responsible and obliged to fulfill the obligations of all kinds of transactions that have not been completed (whether started before or after the deletion).
- The user must contact Indonesian Supplies after he has executed and completed all outstanding transactions promptly and effectively in accordance with the Terms of Service. Indonesian Supplies will have no liability, and will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of actions taken pursuant to this section. User waives any and all claims under any such action taken by Indonesian Supplies.
- You may only use the Service and/or open an Account if you are located in one of our approved countries, as will be updated from time to time.
- A pop-up message is a message that appears directly when a visitor accesses several pages on the Indonesian Supplies website.
- Pop-up messages may contain information, advertisements, or invitations to use Indonesian Supplies services by providing an online form that can be filled out by visitors.
- Visitors can ignore the pop-up message or fill in the online form in the pop-up message correctly.
- If a visitor does not fill in the online form correctly and causes a loss to Indonesian Supplies, then Indonesian Supplies can take legal action that is deemed necessary to be carried out.
- Indonesian Supplies provide full security to all data provided by visitors in online forms in pop-up messages.
- In the event of force majeure causing damage or loss of visitor’s data, Indonesian Supplies cannot be held legally responsible.
- Online chat is a feature that can make visitors ask questions or chat about Indonesian Supplies services to admins.
- Admin is an employee of Indonesian Supplies who is authorized to provide explanations to visitors regarding the service in question.
- Chat online using a third-party application, namely tawk.to
- To access this feature, visitors can include their name, email address or other data requested by Indonesian Supplies.
- All kinds of data provided by the visitor must be the correct data belonging to the visitor.
- If the visitor does not provide data correctly, resulting in a loss to Indonesian Supplies, then Indonesian Supplies can take legal action that is deemed necessary to be carried out.
- Indonesian Supplies provide full security to all data provided by visitors.
- In the event of force majeure causing damage or loss of visitor’s data, Indonesian Supplies cannot be held legally responsible.
- In chatting with the admin, visitors are prohibited from doing words that contain elements of SARA, insults, fake news, uploading pornographic content, crimes, illegal drugs, weapons, fraud, extortion, threats or other criminal acts as regulated in the Act – Law number 11 of 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions, the Criminal Code or other related regulations that apply in Indonesia.
- If a visitor commits a criminal act as referred to in point 9, Indonesian Supplies will report the alleged crime to law enforcement officials.
- All use of this online chat must comply with the terms and conditions of Indonesian Supplies as well as the terms and conditions of third-party applications.
- This permission to use the Site and Services is valid until terminated. This license will terminate as set out in these Terms of Service or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of these Terms of Service. In such event, Indonesian Supplies may perform such termination with or without giving notice to you.
- In connection with using or accessing the Indonesian Supplies Service, you may not:
- post, list, or upload content or items in an inappropriate category or area on our site;
- violate or circumvent any laws, regulations, party rights or systems, policies, or status determination of your account;
- use our Services if you are unable to enter into a legally binding contract (for example, if you are under 18 years of age), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools, or with whom you transact with we are prohibited under economic or trade sanctions;
- failed to pay for the goods purchased by you. Unless you have a valid reason as set out in eBay’s policies. For example, the seller has materially changed the item description after you bid, an obvious typo was made, or you were unable to contact the seller;
- failed to deliver the item you were selling. Unless you have a valid reason as stipulated in the Indonesia Supply policy. For example, the buyer failed to comply with the requirements listed on your list or you were unable to contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other users’ lists;
- post content that is false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, libelous or defamatory;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or rating system (see All about our Feedback Policy);
- transfer your Supply Indonesia account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or other technologies that may harm the services, income, or interests or property of users of Indonesian Supply;
- use robots, spiders, scrapers, data mining tools, data collection and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with Indonesia Supply’s prior written permission;
- interfere with the operation of our Services, or place an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- violate any copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively “Intellectual Property Rights”) owned or licensed to Indonesian Supplies. Some, but not all, acts that may constitute an infringement are to reproduce, perform, display, distribute, copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or prepare derivative works of content belonging to eBay or others;
- violate any Intellectual Property Rights of parties affected by your use of the Service or post content that is not yours;
- You acknowledge that Indonesian Supplies has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to prescreen, refuse, delete, terminate, freeze, or transfer accounts. Indonesian Supplies reserves the right to delete accounts that:
- Violate the Terms of Service;
- Indonesian Supplies receive complaints from other accounts or Users;
- Indonesian Supplies receive notices or allegations of intellectual property infringement or legal instructions or other requests for removal;
- Account abuse. If the account is misused, We may also block all sending of communications to or from the Service as part of our efforts to protect the Service or our Users, or enforce the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. You agree that you must evaluate, and assume all risks associated with, use of the account, including without limitation, reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you have not and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, may not rely on accounts created by Indonesian Supplies or sent to Indonesian Supplies, including, without limitation, the information in any other section. from the Site.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Indonesian Supplies may access, retain and disclose your account information to any legal, regulatory or governmental authority, relevant rights holders, or other parties if required to do so by law by court order or a lawful request by a governmental or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over Indonesian Supplies or in a good faith belief that such access, retention or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms of Service and the Prohibited and Restricted Goods Policy; (c) respond to claims that Content violates the rights of others, including intellectual property rights; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Indonesian Supplies, its Users and/or the public.
- Product purchase order is a purchase order for a product made by the Buyer to the Vendor containing the product, logistics and packaging method (if any).
- To carry out purchase order activities, the Buyer must choose the product, logistics and method of ordering in advance and pay off the price listed in the purchase order list.
- Every purchase order made by the Buyer will be processed by Indonesian Supplies after the Buyer has paid for the purchase order. When the Buyer has paid off the purchase order, the status of the order changes to on hold.
- Every product, logistics and packaging method ordered by the Buyer and still in a hold status will be reviewed first for availability to the Vendor selected by the Buyer by Indonesian Supplies.
- If the product or logistics or packaging method ordered by the Buyer is not available, then Indonesian Supplies will look for alternative products to other Vendors.
- If the price of the product or logistics or packaging method found by Indonesian Supplies is lower/cheaper, then Indonesian Supplies will inform the Buyer in advance and will return the excess funds that are still remaining in Indonesian Supplies to the Buyer.
- However, if the product price, logistics or packaging method is found to be higher/expensive, then Indonesian Supplies will inform the Buyer. If Buyer so chooses, Buyer may use alternative product, logistics or packaging methods specified by Indonesian Supplies by creating a new purchase order specifically containing only the product, or logistics or packaging methods not provided in the previous purchase order. Otherwise, the Buyer may use third party products or logistics or packaging methods or may cancel the entire purchase order.
- All risks related to product quality and safety or logistics or packaging methods purchased by the Buyer from third parties are entirely borne by the Buyer without involving Indonesian Supplies.
- Purchase orders that have been approved by the Buyer and Vendor will be forwarded to the product delivery process. In this stage the order status changes to processing.
- Purchase orders that have been approved by the Buyer and Vendor cannot be canceled.
- In the event that the cancellation has a valid reason and can be accepted by Indonesian Supplies, the Buyer is obliged to pay a cancellation penalty of 30% (thirty percent) of the nominal amount of the purchase order.
- Vendors and Buyers will receive an electronic letter from Indonesian Supplies containing a notification that the product is in transit.
- In the shipping process, International Commercial Terms (Incoterms) Ex-Works applies, which means the Buyer has an obligation to bear all costs and risks for the product purchased.
- After the goods arrive at their destination, Indonesian Supplies will ask for confirmation from the Vendor and Buyer that the ordered product has arrived at its destination properly and on time.
- If the product ordered is delayed or arrives late, the Indonesian Supplies sales team will notify the Buyer regarding the situation and condition of the product ordered. Meanwhile, the Indonesian Supplies content admin will contact the logistics vendor regarding the problem solving that will be carried out.
- Any form of late delivery will be subject to a fine of 3% (three percent) to the logistics vendor of the nominal amount of the purchase order if delayed more than 24 hours.
- If the product ordered is lost during delivery, the Indonesian Supplies sales team will inquire about insurance and refunds to the logistics vendor.
- In the event that the product is lost during delivery, the Buyer can search for alternative products, logistics and packaging methods from other Vendors and create a new purchase order list.
- All forms of loss and damage that occur to the product during the delivery process are the responsibility of the logistics vendor.
- Any loss and damage as referred to in point 17 will be subject to a fine of 15% (fifteen percent) of the total nominal value of the purchase order.
- After the product has arrived and received confirmation from the Buyer and Vendor, the purchase order status changes to complete.
- Indonesian Supplies are not responsible if the goods purchased are not in accordance with the Buyer’s request. If this happens, Indonesian Supplies will connect between the Buyer and the Vendor to find a solution to the problem.
- Buyers can provide reviews to Indonesian Supplies regarding the services and products that have been purchased to improve the quality and performance of Indonesian Supplies.
- The fees we charge throughout the process of using our Services are listed on our Standard fees page.
- Indonesian Supplies supports one or more of the following payment methods:
- Credit card
All kinds of transactions can be processed using a card provided by a third party and/or other types of credit cards accepted by this payment channel which may vary depending on the jurisdiction in which you are located;
- Bank transfer
All kinds of transactions can be made through Automated Teller Machines (ATM) or bank transfers via the internet to the Indonesian Supplies Account. The buyer must provide proof of transfer or payment transaction reference to Indonesian Supplies as evidence that there has been a history of buying and selling transactions.
All kinds of transactions can also be done by the Paypal application;
- Other payment methods as listed on the site.
- We may change our seller fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Indonesia Supplies website 14 days in advance.
- For temporary changes or changes that result in a reduction in costs, no notification from Indonesian Supplies is required.
- Each party is responsible for all costs arising from transactions made using some or all of the Indonesian Supplies Services. Even if the terms of the transaction are settled by a payment method made outside of Indonesian Supplies. In particular, if you offer or reference your contact information or request buyer contact information in the context of buying or selling outside of Indonesian Supplies, you may be liable to pay the final value fee applicable to the product, even if the product does not sell, given your use of the Indonesian Supplies service for introduction to buyers.
- You must have a recorded payment method when making sales transactions through the Indonesian Supplies Service. In addition you must pay all applicable fees and taxes related to our Services before the payment due date.
- If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect the outstanding amount by charging us another payment method on record.
- To carry out the activities as stated in point 5, we may use a collection agency and/or legal advisor.
- Apart from point 6, we may suspend and/or limit the Service to your account.
- For accounts that are more than 30 days past due, we may ask PayPal to deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance.
- In addition to the activities mentioned above, you will also be subject to a late fee whose nominal amount is determined by Indonesian Supplies.
- Violation of all these policies may result in us having the right and authority to take various actions as follows:
- Account suspension;
- Account deletion;
- Civil lawsuits based on the Civil Code and/or related legal regulations (including claims to claim compensation);
- Criminal charges based on the Criminal Code, the Electronic Transaction Information Law (ITE) and/or related legal rules.
- If you believe that a User on our Site violates or does not violate these Terms of Service, please contact Indonesian Supplies.
- As noted above, Indonesian Supplies does not allow product listings (listings) that violate the intellectual property rights of a brand or owner of other intellectual property rights. Unless expressly stated otherwise.
- If you are an IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) Owner or an agent who is legally authorized by an IPR Owner and you believe that your rights or the rights of those who authorize you have been violated, please notify us by letter or email. Please give us time to process the information provided. Indonesian Supplies will respond to your claim as soon as possible.
- This intellectual property claim is given in the form determined by Indonesian Supplies, which may be updated from time to time and must include at least the following:
- physical or electronic signature of the IPR Owner or IPR Agent (informant);
- an explanation of the type and nature of the intellectual property rights that are allegedly infringed;
- an explanation of the nature of the alleged violation in sufficient detail to enable Indonesian Supplies to assess the complaint;
- URLs (links) lists containing alleged violations;
- sufficient information to allow Indonesian Supplies to contact the Informant, such as the Informant’s physical address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a statement from the Informant that the complaint was filed in good faith and that the use of intellectual property rights as identified by the Informant is not authorized by the IPR Owner or the law;
- a statement by the Informant that the information in the notification is accurate, indemnifying us for any losses suffered by us as a result of the information provided by the Informant and that the Informant has the appropriate right or authority to act on behalf of the IPR Owner in all matters relating to with the complaint.
- Indonesian Supplies acknowledges the right of you or your company to enter into several exclusive distribution agreements or minimum price to advertise agreements for some of your products. However, a violation of the agreement does not constitute a violation of intellectual property rights. Whereas the implementation of these agreements is a binding matter between the business owner and the seller, Indonesian Supplies cannot assist in this type of activity and cannot exercise exclusive distribution rights or price control matters except in some countries which do have laws that specifically regulates selective or exclusive distribution.
- Each Seller or buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Indonesian Supplies and its Affiliates from all claims, causes of action, losses and decisions arising from any removal of Content or product registration pursuant to or in connection with complaints of intellectual property infringement.
- In the event that a problem arises in a transaction, Buyer and Seller agree to first communicate with each other through the Site and be facilitated by Indonesian Supplies to resolve the problem.
- If the problem cannot be resolved, the User can go to the competent district court to resolve any problems that arise from a transaction.
- Each Buyer and Seller undertakes and agrees that it will not bring a lawsuit or otherwise declare any claim or complaint (whether civil or criminal) against Indonesian Supplies in connection with any transactions made on the Site or any issues related to such transactions.
All of these Terms of Service are governed and construed in accordance with the positive law applicable in the Republic of Indonesia. Unless otherwise stipulated by the applicable legal agreement and/or contract.
Indonesian Supplies welcomes information, criticism and suggestions from our Users that will enable Indonesian Supplies to improve the quality of the services provided. Please see our criticism and suggestions procedure below for more information:
- Criticisms and suggestions can be made in writing via email;
- Anonymous criticism and suggestions will not be accepted;
- Users affected by criticism and suggestions should be fully informed of all facts and given the opportunity to explain the problem from their point of view;
- Unclear and defamatory criticism and suggestions will not be entertained.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
- Indonesian Supplies may modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting the revised Terms of Service on this Site. Your use of the Site after such changes are posted shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms of Service.
- You may not assign, sublicense or transfer any rights granted to you herein or subcontract any of your obligations.
- The failure of Indonesian Supplies at any time or at any time to require the enforcement of any provision of these Terms of Service shall not affect its right in any future way to enforce such provision unless such provision is waived in writing.
- These Terms of Service are solely for your and our benefit and not for the benefit of any other person or entity.
- The provisions contained in these Terms of Service and any agreements, contracts and policies included or referred to in these Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties with respect to the Service and the Site and supersede any prior agreements or understandings between the parties with respect to these matters. the.
- The parties hereby also exclude all implied terms. In entering into an agreement formed by these Terms of Service, the parties do not rely on any information, representation, warranty, understanding, undertaking, promise or guarantee other than as expressly provided for in these Terms of Service. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally waives all claims, rights and remedies that this Section should have in respect of any matter in the foregoing. These Terms of Service cannot be disputed, explained or supplemented by evidence of a prior agreement, oral agreement at the same time or any additional consistent provisions.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and codes, including any amendments thereto (if any), relating to anti-bribery and corruption including without limitation Law no. 11 of 1980 concerning the Crime of Bribery, Law no. 31 of 1999 concerning the Eradication of Criminal Acts of Corruption, as last amended by Law no. 20 of 2001, and other relevant laws and confirms that you have all the necessary policies and procedures to ensure compliance with these requirements.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or any issues that arise in these Terms of Service or on the Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 4 January 2022
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE AND ANY REVISION MADE THEREFORE.
BY CLICKING THE “REGISTER” BUTTON DURING REGISTRATION, I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM CREATING A DIGITAL SIGNATURE, WHICH I INTEND TO HAVE THE SAME POWER AND CONSEQUENCES AS WHEN I SIGNED MY NAME MANUALLY.