Terms & Conditions – Indonesian Supplies website
User Agreement – Indonesian Supplies
The entity you are contracting with is: Indonesian Supplies, Sampoerna Strategic Square., Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.Kav 45, 12930 Central of Jakarta, Indonesia, if you reside in any country. In this User Agreement, this entity is collectively referred to as “Indonesian Supplies,” “we,” or “us.”
Indonesian Supplies is a corporate website, proposing Services online to users, related to the research of suppliers in Indonesia and outside Indonesia. Users can purchase online product to download, products and Services to be purchased from selected third parties by Indonesian Supplies. Indonesian Supplies is proposing buyer’s membership via a third-party Market place.
Any guidance we provide as part of our Services, such as pricing, shipping, listing, and sourcing is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, Indonesian Supplies has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
Using Indonesian Supplies
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools, or are a person with whom transactions are prohibited under economic or trade sanctions;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an eBay policy, for example, the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in Indonesian Supplies policy, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (see All about our Feedback policies);
- transfer your Indonesian Supplies account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Indonesian Supplies services, revenues or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of Indonesian Supplies;
- interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to Indonesian Supplies. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to eBay or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belong to you;
When a buyer or seller issue arises, we may consider the user’s performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement in an effort to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
Fee and Taxes
The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our Standard selling fees page. We may change our seller fees from time to time by posting the changes on Indonesian Supplies site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees. If you are a seller, you are liable for transaction fees arising out of all sales made using some or all Indonesian Supplies Services, even if sales terms are finalized or payment is made outside of Indonesian Supplies. In particular, if you offer or reference your contact information or ask a buyer for their contact information in the context of buying or selling outside of Indonesian Supplies, you may be liable to pay a final value fee applicable to that item, even if the item doesn’t sell, given your usage of Indonesian Supplies Services for the introduction to a buyer.
You must have a payment method on file when selling through Indonesian Supplies Services and pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services by the payment due date. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect amounts owed by charging other payment methods on file with us, retain collection agencies and legal counsel, suspend or limit Services, and, for accounts over 30 days past due, request that PayPal deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance. In addition, you will be subject to late fees.
Seller fees don’t purchase exclusive rights to item exposure on Indonesian Supplies, whether on a web page, mobile app, or otherwise. We may display third-party advertisements (including links and references thereto) or other content in any part of our Services, in our sole discretion and without consent from, or payment, fee reduction, or other credit to, sellers.