TERMS & CONDITIONS
Indonesian Supplies Website
Indonesian Supplies provides a wide range of services to buyers. In providing these service activities, Indonesian Supplies have general requirements that buyers must know and comply with before deciding to use Indonesian Supplies services. We will explain these requirements below.
A. INDONESIAN SUPPLIES BUYER SERVICE
Indonesian Supplies provide various services to you as a buyer. Among them:
- Providing services to you to be able to buy and rent various products and/or services.
- Get newsletter Indonesian Supplies.
- Get access to our marketplace.
- Get members directory registration.
- Get an invitations to events & meetings.
- Get 24 (twenty four) hours of personalized assistance.
- Get download access to certificate of ownership.
- Get download access to suppliers audit reports.
- Get download access to financial reports.
- Get zoom meeting access with vendors and consultants.
- Get support by email.
- Get online courses for members (only for gold and platinum members).
- Get access to download vendors projects (only for gold and platinum members).
- Get a negotiated price agreement (only for platinum members).
- Get vendor audit included (only for platinum members).
- All kinds of services above may not be misused by any party for the purpose of profit and/or personal interest.
B. ABOUT BUYER
- Buyers in Indonesian supplies are any person or company domiciled in and/or outside the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Any person or company wishing to become a buyer must meet the legal requirements to enter into an agreement.
- Buyers in Indonesian Supplies are buyers who already have an account and have been registered as buyers member who have obtained rights and obligations from Indonesian Supplies.
- Indonesian Supplies divides buyers into 2 (two) types of membership buyers. Each type of membership buyer has different services from Indonesian Supplies. The types of buyer members consist of:
- GOLD MEMBERS. This type of member is charged a fee of around Rp. 250,000,000.00 (Two Hundred Fifty Million Rupiah) per year by Indonesian Supplies;
- PLATINUM MEMBERS. This type of member is charged around Rp. 366,000,000.00 (Three Hundred Sixty Six Million Rupiah) per year by Indonesian Supplies;
- To find out more about what services are provided to each type of membership buyer, please click https://indonesiansupplies.com/id/keEMBERan/membership-offer-idr/ .
C. BENEFITS OF BEING A BUYER IN INDONESIAN SUPPLIES
- Buyers get access to buy products and services from trusted companies in Indonesia and ASEAN.
- Buyers get reliable information about the suppliers market in Indonesian and ASEAN by sourcing, evaluating, and qualifying reliable on key selected markets.
- Buyers get access to partners in Indonesia and outside Indonesia.
- Buyers get a variety of services that can help your company become better.
- Buyers get a variety of additional services that can improve the quality and knowledge of buyers about suppliers around the world.
- Buyers get the best price in making transactions.
- Buyers get access to be able to buy various types of products available at Indonesian Supplies.
- Buyers get assistance from the Indonesian Supplies Team in making transactions or purchases.
- Buyers get zoom meeting access to do various activities.
- Buyers get vendor project details (only for gold and platinum membership).
- Buyers get a time sheet from the consultant showing the work carried out every week.
- Buyers get a buyers membership dashboard that has various benefits such as making it easier to get information and being able to hire a consultant or make a deal with vendor.
- Buyers get all kinds of necessary arrangements to improve your company and purchasing ability from Indonesian Supplies
D. BUYER TERMS
- In the event that the buyer wants to get services from Indonesian Supplies and can carry out various activities, the buyer must register and create an account by attaching the following data:
- Selected Member type;
- Full name;
- NPWP/ NIB;
- Company Name (legal entity);
- Registered address;
- Full name;
- Payment method;
- Address (Region, City, and Country);
- Postal code;
- You must also fill in various other supporting data found on the Indonesian Supplies website which are not clearly stated in these terms and conditions.
- If there are documents that are not filled in or emptied by you, it will affect your quality in the eyes of buyers.
- By submitting the above data or documents, you will automatically AGREE to the collection and processing of the above data.
E. BUYER TIME SHEET
- The buyer will get a time sheet from the consultant showing the work carried out every week and to be submitted every Friday.
- The buyer can sign the time sheet provided by consultant.
- The time sheet shall be submitted every Friday and shall be returned (signed timesheet) to Indonesian Supplies not later than the next Tuesday.
- If the timesheet is not signed by the buyer before next Tuesday, Indonesian Supplies will consider that the consultant failed to perform the work to be carried out and will engage to find a resolution with the parties involved (buyer & consultant).
- The undisputed portion of the time sheet is due for payment.
- The disputed part of the time sheet shall be reviewed by parties involved for resolution and payment postponed until resolution is found by parties.
- If there is a dispute about the time sheet, the buyer may replace the consultant by negotiating in a new agreement with Indonesian Supplies.
- Indonesian Supplies reserve to right to suspend the provision of the work to be carried out until a resolution is reached.
F. ANNUAL REVIEW ON COOPERATION
- Indonesian Supplies together with the buyer will discuss and/or review the business activities every 12 (twelve) months.
- This annual meeting is also about to discuss about Indonesian Supplies additional services which could help the buyer to conduct its activities.
- Indonesian Supplies may present alternative solutions to the buyer about alternative products and services available or financing solutions in order to improve the buyer activities.
G. ABOUT DATA
- The buyer must provide all data and/or documents required by Indonesian Supplies to provide information in a transparent manner.
- The buyer must not provide false and/or false data which may cause loss to Indonesian Supplies.
- Such data or documents must be provided to us at the time of registration or at any other time in accordance with the agreement of Indonesian Supplies.
- More detailed issues regarding data, schedules and others will be discussed clearly in the cooperation agreement.
- The data or documents can be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or physically delivered to the office address of PT. Nusae NaDi Indonesia at Sampoerna Strategic Square South Tower L. 18, Jln. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 45-46, Jakarta, postal code 12930.
H. SERVICE EXCLUSION
- Indonesian Supplies services to buyers only include items that have been mentioned on the https://indonesiansupplies.com/id/keEMBERan/membership-offer-idr/ page.
- All kinds of activities or services that are not expressly stated in the https://indonesiansupplies.com/id/keEMBERan/membership-offer-idr/ page, are not included in the Indonesian Supplies buyer service.
- If the buyer wishes to obtain some services that are not regulated as referred to in point 2 (two), then the buyer must make a separate agreement for such activities with Indonesian Supplies.
- All kinds of additional services requested or carried out by the buyer, will be charged a certain nominal fee which is clearly regulated in the cooperation agreement.
I. NON – COMPETITION AGREEMENT
- By using the services of Indonesian Supplies, the buyer agrees not to engage in cooperation or other activities that are considered as competitors of Indonesian Supplies.
- The term of this non-competition agreement is 12 (twelve) months from the end of the cooperation between the buyer and Indonesian Supplies.
J. FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The buyer should pay in full the membership fee for the next 12 (twelve) months.
- To make payments, the buyers can choose 2 (two) options, namely through Paypal and Bank Transfer.
- If the buyer chooses to pay via Paypal, the buyer must fill in the Paypal email address.
- If the buyer chooses to pay by Bank Transfer, the buyer must fill in: (i) account name, (ii) account number, (iii) bank name, (iv) bank address, (v) routing number, (vi) IBAN or international bank account number, (vii) exchange code, and (viii) IFSC code or India electronic transfer code.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right to charge additional fees for additional services requested and/or performed by the buyer.
- The buyer must pay the renewal fee before the membership renewal date, overwise Indonesian Suppplies reserve the right to suspend the service.
- All payments can be made through BCA bank account number 5235241991 on behalf of PT. Nusae Nadi Indonesia.
- If the Buyer does not pay the service fee to Indonesian Supplies that is past due for 30 (thirty) days, then Indonesian Supplies has the right of retention, which is to retain all important information and/or documents. In addition, Indonesian Supplies also reserves the right to suspend activities, as well as services provided to buyers.
- If the buyer purchase digital products and download the products the payment is due in full and cannot be reimbursed due to the nature of the product.
- The Buyer may consider to cancel the membership after certain period. The cancellation must be claim by email or mail to Indonesian Supplies and Indonesian Supplies reserve the right to apply a cancellation fee of 25% (twenty five percent) of the membership value.
- All payment must be received in full by Indonesian Supplies for product to be exported outside Indonesia.
- All forms of payment in this provision must be in online form.
K. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, COSTS, DELAYS AND WARRANTIES
- Indonesian Supplies undertakes to use all reasonable means at its disposal to ensure that the service is carried out professionally and efficiently, in accordance with generally recognized regulations by the industry, and according to specifications.
- Indonesian Supplies have no obligations other than those set forth in these Terms and Conditions or in any Document officially issued by Indonesian Supplies. Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions or required by applicable Law, Indonesian Supplies makes no express or implied warranties with respect to its services.
- To the extent permitted by applicable Laws, in the absence of negligence or other proven wrongdoing by Indonesian Supplies while the product/goods belonging to the purchaser are in the physical care of a third party, Indonesian Supplies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or delay.
- Subject to the limitations of liability further in sub-paragraphs (d) and (e), Indonesian Supplies’ liability for any loss, damage, expense or delay resulting from the negligence or fault of other Indonesian Supplies proved to be limited which is detailed in this section. cooperation agreement.
- Buyer acknowledges that Indonesian Supplies and third parties entrusted to the product/goods belonging to the buyer limit their liability for loss, damage, expense or delay. The purchaser may obtain an increase in Indonesian Supplies’ liability if Indonesian Supplies agrees to the request prior to rendering any services and the agreement sets out the limits of Indonesian Supplies’ liability and any additional compensation received or paid for the additional liability. Otherwise, any assessment the buyer makes on the goods will be considered for export or customs purposes only.
- As a further limitation on the liability of Indonesian Supplies, the purchaser agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the maximum overall liability of Indonesian Supplies to the buyer against any costs, claims, damages, liabilities, awards, costs, expenses, payments or losses from all kinds during the calendar year which are not limited by other provisions in this letter J, whether the same or not performed or in connection with services performed by Indonesian Supplies, will not be more than the minimum amount of the things that will be regulated in the agreement. cooperation.
- As a further limitation of Indonesian Supplies’ liability, purchaser agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Indonesian Supplies will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, damage or special damages, including loss of profits, income or opportunity, even if the purchaser is notified of the possibility of such damages or for the acts or omissions of others and howsoever they occur, including breach of contract, tort, negligence, willful or unintentional act or omission.
- The limitations and exclusions in this letter J apply even if they cause any other available remedy to be unfulfilled for its essential purpose and without considering Indonesian Supplies’ service for failure or delay in performance.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable Laws, the purchaser hereby waives all rights and remedies available under applicable Laws.
- The product/goods can be entrusted to a third party subject to all conditions such as limitation of liability for loss, damage, expense or delay and to all provisions, regulations, terms and conditions stated in the documents issued by the third party. Indonesian Supplies has no additional liability for any loss, damage, expense or delay caused by the acts or omissions of third parties.
- In the event that the applicable Law in the Territory prohibits or limits the application of the other provisions of this letter J, the liability of Indonesian Supplies is limited to loss, damage, expense or direct delay.
- Indonesian Supplies responsibility must not exceed the value of the commission paid to Indonesian Supplies for the orders received & accepted.
L. FORCE MAJEUR
- Any party may be released from these terms and conditions if hindered by a force majeure event.
- The force majeure event in question is a riot, strike, war, terrorist act, civil disturbance, governmental authority (whether such authority is real or assumed), fire, flood, hurricane, other disaster, or other such cause which is reasonably in beyond the control of the affected party.
- Any party to these terms and conditions who is unable, in whole or in part, to carry out its obligations under these terms and conditions due to force majeure must immediately provide written notice of this matter to the other party stating fairly in detail about the underlying circumstances. the force majeure.
- Any party to these terms and conditions claiming force majeure must make maximum efforts to use all reasonable efforts to eliminate the cause of the force majeure.
- Each party must immediately give written notice to the other party as well as to Indonesian Supplies of the termination of the force majeure and shall resume the performance of the suspended obligation as soon as reasonably practicable after the termination of the force majeure.
M. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- The entire service may terminate if:
- Has expired;
- The buyers does not extend the Indonesian Supplies service cooperation;
- The buyers buy illegal or prohibited products under Indonesian law such as drugs, sharp weapons, explosives, prostitute, trafficking in persons etc;
- There are subjective and objective elements that are violated in the legal terms of the agreement as regulated in Article 1320 of the Civil Code;
- Payment of membership is not received 30 (thirty) days after the renewal date of the membership;
- Requests from buyers;
- It is specified otherwise in the cooperation agreement letter.
- In the event that the buyer does not wish to extend the cooperation with Indonesian Supplies, the buyer is obliged to notify Indonesian Supplies by written letter a maximum of 30 (thirty) days prior to the end date of the Indonesian Supplies service.
- Indonesian Supplies has the right to refuse requests to terminate services by the buyer unilaterally if based on the views and opinions of Indonesian Supplies there are indications of counterfeiting, fraud, or other actions that violate the provisions of applicable regulations in Indonesia.
- Indonesian Supplies has the right to file a lawsuit to the court for violations of the law committed by the buyer as stated in the Criminal Code
N. PROHIBITIONS AND LEGAL PROVISIONS
- The buyer is prohibited from abusing the activities of services, services or anything provided by Indonesian Supplies.
- The buyer is prohibited from misusing data or documents in any form.
- The buyer is prohibited from transferring, distributing, or notifying other parties (other than the parties to the agreement) in physical form, electronic media and/or other media that can be used to divulge our or vendor’s secrets. This can be excluded if there is written approval from Indonesian Supplies.
- The buyer is prohibited from providing false and/or false data which may cause loss to Indonesian Supplies.
- The buyer is prohibited from carrying out activities in any form that can harm or create a bad image of Indonesian Supplies.
- The buyer is prohibited from carrying out activities in any form that can harm outside parties.
- The buyer is prohibited from intentionally or fabricating force majeure conditions with the aim of deceiving or deceiving other parties, especially Indonesian Supplies.
- The buyer is prohibited from divulging confidential documents, trade secrets or other confidential matters belonging to Indonesian Supplies to other parties, especially to Indonesian Supplies competitor companies.
- The buyers is prohibitied from buying illegal or prohibited products under Indonesian law such as drugs, sharp weapons, explosives, prostitute, trafficking in persons etc.
- If the buyer violates this provision, then Indonesian Supplies can process the matter in accordance with the relevant legal rules applicable in Indonesia.
- If the buyer violates the criminal law applicable in Indonesia, then Indonesian Supplies will file a claim to the district court.
- If the buyer or other party commits any or all actions that can be categorized as a violation of the agreement and/or applicable law, then Indonesian Supplies must be released from lawsuits, whether civil, criminal charges or other legal provisions that apply globally by any party.
- In the event that the buyer is a foreign citizen, the cooperation agreement will determine which law is used when a dispute occurs. In addition, each party must also comply with all kinds of rules regulated in their respective countries.
O. GENERAL PROVISION
- A term or condition, or part thereof, which is declared or determined to be unlawful, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable under any applicable law in any jurisdiction shall be deemed invalid to the extent that such determination does not invalidate, impair or render invalid, any other terms or conditions of these Indonesian Supplies terms and conditions, and such designation in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate, diminish the validity or invalidate such conditions in any other jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding any provision in the Terms of Service giving rise to any dispute, dispute, claim or difference arising between Indonesian Supplies and the purchaser in connection with the provision of this Service including the breach, termination or validity of the terms and others, Indonesian Supplies and the purchaser will endeavor to , for a period of thirty (30) days after receiving notification from the party or parties regarding the existence of a Dispute, to resolve the Dispute through deliberation between each party first. If the Dispute cannot be resolved by way of deliberation within thirty (30) days, then the Dispute may be submitted and finally resolved by arbitration in Indonesia, in accordance with the regulations of the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI), which was established on November 30, 1977. based on the Decree of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce No. SKEP/152/DPH/1977 in Indonesia. The arbitration will be conducted by one (1) arbitrator and the language of the arbitration will be Indonesian.
- If the parties do not want to settle the dispute through BANI, then the dispute resolution can be carried out with the option of a civil lawsuit or even criminal prosecution in the competent district court.
- The terms and conditions of the Indonesian Supplies Services which contain the rights, obligations and licenses granted under these Terms and Conditions of Service cannot be transferred or assigned, except on the basis of mutual agreement.
- The terms and conditions of this Service shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. All parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia in relation to and/or in connection with the Terms and Conditions of this Indonesian Supplies Service.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right and is free at its sole discretion to reduce, add and/or change these terms and conditions at any time as needed.
BY USING THE BUYER’S SERVICES FROM INDONESIAN SUPPLIES, EACH BUYER MUST ACKNOWLEDGE, SUBMIT, AND FOLLOW ALL THE POLICIES IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE.
Last modified: 09 September 2021