- ABOUT US. We are Indonesian Supplies (PT Nusae Nadi Indonesia). We process your personal data responsibly for how we process and protect your data.
- OUR PURPOSE OF USING YOUR DATA. We will use your data for various purposes, including managing your registration as a user, managing your purchases, sales, product or service information, and responding to your questions.
- REASONS WE USE YOUR DATA. We are in a legal position to process your data for a variety of reasons. The main reason is that we need to process your data in order to carry out the contract you received with us when you signed up and when you made a purchase, sale or enjoy our services or functions.
- YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In certain cases, you are also entitled to other rights, such as objecting when we use your data, or transferring your data, as detailed below.
BEFORE YOU START …
- We are open about how we do with your personal data, to help you understand the implications of how we use your data, as well as the rights you have with respect to your data:
- You will also find more information about how we use your data when you interact with us.
- When discussing our Platform, in general, we refer to one of the channels or ways you may interact with us. The main ways are:
- Our Website, indonesiansupplies.com
- Our Indonesian Supplies applications, including mobile applications that you install on your mobile device and other applications that can be used at our outlets.
- When discussing our Platform, in general, we refer to one of the channels or ways you may interact with us. The main ways are:
1. WHO CONTROLS YOUR DATA?
Your data controller is:
- INDONESIAN SUPPLIES (PT. NUSAE NADI INDONESIA)
- Postal address: Jalan Jend. Sudirman No. Kav 45, 12930, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia.
- Email address: email@example.com
In other words, we have arranged and are responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
2. REASONS WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will collect personal data when you:
- when you register and/or use our Services or Platform, or open an account with us;
- when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to our products and services, whether online or in physical form;
- when you enter into agreements or provide documents or other information in connection with your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
- when you interact with us, such as through telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and email, including when you interact with our customer service agents;
- when you use our electronic services, or interact with us through our applications or use services on our Platform. This includes, without limitation, through cookies that we may use when you interact with our applications or websites;
- when you give your device permission to share information with our apps or Platforms;
- when you submit criticisms and suggestions or complaints to us;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
The above list is not intended to be an exhaustive list and only sets out some general examples of when your personal data may be collected.
3. REASONS WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the purposes for which we process your data from time to time, as described above, we may need to process one or another data, which will generally depend on each case, as follows:
- identity data (for example, your name, gender, date of birth, language and country where you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
- company information (for example, company name, company address, required data, etc.);
- economic and transaction information(for example, your payment or card data, bank account, your information about purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- connection, geolocation and/or browsing data(if you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example);
Remember, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the Indonesian Supplies Platform, we will mark certain fields as mandatory, as this is information required to be able to provide our services or provide you with access to the intended functionality. Please consider that, if you decide not to provide us with such data, you may not be able to complete user registration or may not be able to enjoy the service or functionality.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, that is, depending on the service, product or functionality you wish to enjoy, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To manage your registration as a Platform user
If you decide to become a registered user of our Platform, we will need to process your data to identify you as a user of the Platform and provide you with access to the various functionalities, products and services available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us via Customer Support.
2. For the development, performance, and execution of agreements, contracts or services that you perform with us on the Platform
These purposes include that We will process your data, in particular:
- To contact you regarding updates or informative notices regarding the contracted functionality, product, company or service, including quality surveys and in order to determine the level of customer satisfaction with the services we provide;
- To manage payments for the products you purchased, regardless of the payment procedure used.
- Enable the necessary settings to control and prevent potential fraud against you and against us. If we consider that there are indications of potentially fraudulent activity, then this processing can stop all transactions.
- To ensure that you can use the functionality or other services provided by us.
3. To fulfill requests or submissions made through the Customer Service channel
We only process personal data that is absolutely necessary to manage or complete your request or submission.
4. HOW WE ARE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal requirements that allow us to process your personal data also depend on the purpose for which we process it, as described in the following table:
1. To manage your Platform user registration
Indonesian Supplies processes your data as this is necessary for the conditions governing the use of the Platform. In other words, in order for you to register as a user on the Platform, Indonesian Supplies need to process your personal data. Otherwise, we as a service provider cannot manage your registration.
2. Development, performance and creation of purchase or service contracts
We process your data so that we can enter into various agreements, contracts or services with you.
Certain data processing will only be enabled if you request or allow it. In this case, the processing of your data is supported by your own consent.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary verifications to detect and prevent potential fraud when you carry out various activities. We understand that the processing of this data is a good thing for all participating parties and especially for you, as it allows us to take steps to protect you from fraudulent attempts by others.
3. Customer service
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in answering the requests or questions you raise through various available media. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you as long as it allows us to reasonably assist you and respond to any requested consultations.
When you contact us, in particular for incident management related to your order or products/services obtained through the Platform, the processing of your data is required to enter into agreements and/or contracts.
When your question relates to the exercise of your rights which are informed to you below, or regarding a claim to our products or services, we are legally permitted to process your data in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
We are legally permitted to process your data for marketing purposes in connection with the consent you give, for example when you agree to receive special information through multiple channels, when allowing the sending of push notifications on your mobile device, or to publish your images on the Platform or social networking channels. .
In order to display specific information to you, we consider that it has a legitimate interest in profiling you with the information it holds about you (such as your browsing, preferences, purchase history, sales or otherwise) and the personal data you have provided. We understand that data processing of this data is also beneficial to you as it allows you to improve your user experience and access information according to your preferences.
5. Usability and quality analysis
We consider that Indonesian Supplies has a legitimate interest in analyzing the usability of the Platform as well as the level of user satisfaction, because we understand that data processing aimed at improving user experience and providing high quality services is also beneficial for you.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The retention time of your data will depend on the purpose for which we process it, as described below:
Data storage time
1. To manage your Platform user registration
Indonesian Supplies will process your data for as long as you are a registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe from the Indonesian Supplies service).
2. Development, performance and execution of contracts or services
We will process your data for as long as necessary to manage purchases, sales or services, including potential returns, complaints or claims related to the purchase of the product or service in question.
Sometimes, we will only process data until such time as you decide to process the data.
3. Customer Support
We will process your data for as long as necessary to fulfill your request or application.
Indonesian Supplies will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel our service.
5. Usability and quality analysis
Indonesian Supplies will process your data occasionally while we proceed to perform certain quality actions or surveys or until the data keeps the identity of your browsing data confidential.
Without ignoring the fact that we will process your data at the time it is absolutely necessary to achieve the intended purpose, we will store and protect it properly for as long as liability may be required for its processing, in accordance with the rules or laws that apply from time to time. After the time for each of the possible actions has expired, we will proceed to delete personal data.
6. HOW DO INDONESIAN SUPPLIES PROTECT AND ATTRACT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- We implement various security measures and strive to ensure the security of your personal data in our systems. Users’ personal data resides behind a secure network and can only be accessed by a small number of employees who have special access rights to the system. However, there is no guarantee of absolute security.
- We will store personal data in accordance with the Privacy Act and/or other relevant laws that are still in force in Indonesia.
- We will destroy or anonymize your personal data when we reasonably deem that:
- The purpose of the personal data collected is no longer used by the storage of the personal data;
- Retention is no longer required for any legal or business purposes; and
- There is no warrant that legitimizes the further withdrawal of the personal data.
7. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
For now, Indonesian Supplies only manages data independently without any intervention from third parties. However, it is possible that if the law or other legal regulations require Indonesian Supplies to cooperate with third parties, then Indonesian Supplies can provide data to parties that are needed for legal purposes.
8. YOUR RIGHTS WHEN GIVING US DATA
We promise to keep your personal data confidential and ensure you can exercise your rights. Accordingly, we have agreed that you can exercise your rights free of charge by sending us an email to an email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing the reasons for your request and the rights you wish to exercise. If we deem it necessary to know your identity, we may ask you to provide a copy of your identity document.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis used to process your data, you have the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data that we hold. We remind you that if you are a registered user on the Platform, you can also read this information in the relevant section of your online account.
- To request that we delete your personal data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for our purposes for it, as described above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process it.
- To request that we cancel or limit the processing of your personal data, which requires that in certain cases, you may request that we temporarily suspend processing of the data or that we retain it for longer than necessary.
If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. A number of situations where you can withdraw your consent are detailed in section 2 which contains our explanation of the purpose of processing your data.
Where we are legally permitted to process your data with your consent or for the purposes of agreements and/or contracts, as described in section 3, you also have the right to request portability of your personal data. This means you will be entitled to receive personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable manner, in order to be able to transmit it to other entities directly without any hindrance on our part.
In addition, if the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interests, you are also entitled to refuse processing of your data.
9. DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY SITES
WE DO NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE ON THIRD PARTY SITES. We do implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal data safe in our possession or under our control. Your personal data is stored behind a secure network and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to the system, and are required to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data. When you place an order or access personal data, we offer the use of a secure server. All personal data or sensitive information that you provide is encrypted into our database and can only be accessed as stated above.
In an effort to provide you with increased value, we may select various third party websites to link to, and frame within the Platform. We may also participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our visitors. All these linked sites have their own independent privacy policies and security settings. Even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has its own privacy and data collection practices separate from ours. Data collected by our co-branded partners or third party websites (even, if offered on, or through our Platform) may not be received by us.
Therefore, we are neither responsible nor liable for the content, security settings (or lack of security settings), and the activities of the sites in this regard. These linked sites are for your convenience only, and you therefore access them at your own risk. However, we strive to protect the integrity of our Platform and the links placed on each site, and as such, we welcome any feedback regarding these linked sites (including, but not limited to, if certain links do not work).
10. HOW CAN YOU REVOKE APPROVAL, REQUEST ACCESS TO, OR CORRECT THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US?
- Revocation of Consent
- Requesting Access to, or Correction of Personal Data
- If you have an account with us, you can access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control by yourself through the Account Settings page on the Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can request to access and/or correct your personal data which we currently have or control by sending us a written request. We will need sufficient information from you to confirm your identity and the nature of your request in order for us to handle your request. Therefore, please submit your request in writing by sending us an email at the email address email@example.com
- We may also charge you a reasonable fee for handling and processing your request to access your personal data. If we choose to charge a fee, we will provide you with an estimate of the fee to be charged in writing. Please note that we are not obligated to respond to or administer your access request, unless you have agreed to pay the fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with the provisions as described in the Privacy Law and related legal rules and are still in force in Indonesia. And if required and/or gives the organization the right to refuse to correct personal data in the stated circumstances.
11. SYSTEM DAMAGE NOTICE AND HACKER ATTACK
We will immediately notify the parties or users of the Indonesian Supplies account if there is damage to the system or a hacker attack occurs using email and/or other media. When you receive the notification, please immediately change your account password and secure your personal data. If you do not immediately change your password and/or secure your personal data, then Indonesian Supplies is not responsible for any form of misuse of your data.
13. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIE
Information About Cookie
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites store on your PC, phone or other device, containing information about your navigation within those websites. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and make it more user-friendly. Cookies do not damage your computer.
While this Policy uses the generic term “Cookie”, as it is the primary method of storing information used by websites, the browser’s “Local Storage” space is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. All information covered in this section also applies to “Local Storage”.
What is the purpose of using Cookies on this website?
Cookies are an important part of how our website works. The main purpose of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, Cookies are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing and on future visits.
The information collected by Cookies also allows us to improve the site by estimating the amount and pattern of use, suitability of the website to the individual interests of users, faster searches, etc.
What is NOT the purpose for which Cookies are used on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, password, credit card or debit card data, etc. in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except those identified below as “third party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide the services we request in order to improve our services and user experience while browsing. our website. The main service used by “third party cookies” is to obtain access statistics and guarantee payment transactions made.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
You can restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website at any time by changing your browser configuration according to the steps shown below. Although the settings in each browser are different, Cookies are usually configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on configuring Cookies on your browser, see the “Help” menu of your browser.
What specific Cookies does this website use and what is its purpose?
The chart below shows the Cookies, tags and other similar devices used by this website, along with information regarding the purpose, duration and management (proprietary and by third parties) of each.
Cookies technically and personalize: for identification and authentication, browsing, interface customization, favourites…
Cookies are used to identify the user during the session, prevent the user from repeating the login process on the website, speed up certain procedures on the website, remember the choices made during the session or on subsequent visits, remember the pages that have been visited, etc.
Cookies are used to identify and authenticate users. Cookies also contain technical data from the user session such as, for example, waiting time for connection, session identifier, etc.
Used to identify the user’s http session. Generally, all web applications identify user requests during a session.
Session identification allows the user’s navigation status to be identified (session start, first page, first access, scroll state, selection state, etc).
It stores the session values selected by the user, e.g. store, language, currency, product, size, etc.
Favorite and last choice
This allows the user’s favorite choices to be remembered (stores, for example) as well as their last choices (stores, products, cookie-setting permissions, etc.) on subsequent web sessions.
Stores information about the mini shopping cart, such as user identification details associated with the cart.
Allows changes to be processed between secure (https) and non-secure (http) domains (protocols).
Cookies for navigation analysis
These cookies obtain general information about website users’ access (not to the content itself) in order to further provide us with overall information about this access for statistical purposes.
Used to determine where users come from when they arrive at a page on this website, for example, if they arrive at a product details page from a product grid, from a search browser, or from a website external.
Website monitoring through the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain user access information on websites. Some of the data stored are: the number of times the user visited the website, the date of the first and last visit, the duration of the visit, the page from which the user accessed the website, the search engine the user used to access the website or the link they clicked on, where the user accessed, and so on. other. The configuration of these cookies is predefined by the services offered by Google and the information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will be sent and stored by Google, Inc (a United States based company). Therefore, we recommend reading the Google Analytics privacy page, https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage, for more information about the cookies used and how to disable them.
Remember, we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party websites.
Optimizely (OptimizelySegm ents; optimizelyEndUse rId optimizelyPending LogEvents; optimizelyBuckets
Cookies identified with the domain optimizely.com or www.optimizely.com, allow us to optimize the look, feel, message and, generally, the purpose is to ensure users have a consistent navigation experience on our website, thus basing it on how our users use them. Some of the data stored for later analysis is: the number of updates the user saw, information for visitor segments, such as browsers, promotions, mobile source types and all personalized segments, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predefined by the services offered by our provider, Optimizely, Inc. (a company based in the United States), we therefore recommend visiting its website, https://help.optimizely.com/hc/en-us/articles/200040335, for more information about the cookies used, and how to disable it via the following link https://www.optimizely.com/opt_out. Remember, we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party websites.
Cookies for purchase analysis
This cookie enables the collection of information from the device from which the purchase was made on this website, to verify that the transaction provides sufficient assurance to the customer. These cookies never include sensitive information, such as card details.
Purchase device (thx_guid)
Allows identification of the device (PC, phone, etc.) from which the purchase is made on this website for further analysis, which aims to offer clients sufficient assurance in purchasing operations. The information collected in these cookies is collected by an external company (Cybersource) to perform this analysis.
This information chart will be updated as soon as possible as the services offered on this website change. However, the information chart may temporarily fail to include cookies, tags or other similar devices as a result of an update, although these will always be the identical-purpose devices included in this chart.
Last modified: 4 August 2021