TERMS & CONDITIONS
Indonesian Supplies Website
VENDOR MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Indonesian Supplies provides a wide range of services to vendors. In providing these service activities, Indonesian Supplies have general requirements that vendors must know and comply with before deciding to use Indonesian Supplies services. We will explain these requirements below.
A. INDONESIAN SUPPLIES VENDOR MEMBERSHIP
Indonesian Supplies provide various services to you as a Vendor. Among them:
- Provide online services to be able to sell, products, rent equipment and/or provide services to qualified Buyers around the world (the maximum number of items is determined by the membership level selected).
- Publish investment opportunities to share with selected Investors inside and outside Indonesia by making financial offers to be financed on project basis.
- Source and hire competent Consultants for the provisions of consulting services on project basis.
- Provide access to your store through the Indonesian Supplies mobile application which can help you to control your business wherever you are (Mobile application for android available).
- Help to promote your company and the products and/or services available.
- Provide and enhance your company’s reputation with reputation management logo to be seen by qualified Buyers around the world.
- Promote your products and services to qualified Buyers around the world.
- Promote your best-selling products and services and the most innovative solutions by sharing your experience with our virtual expo solutions.
- Provide online tendering solutions such as RFx to secure your payment online.
- Provide Indonesian Supplies newsletter to keep our members of the market news.
- Provide information about: Product and services, Company Profile, QHSE, Affiliated Company, location, 3D drone, virtual visit, IoT, and reviews to ease our Buyer purchasing activities. (Additional services are subject to extra cost).
- Provide a price agreement for volume of sales (depending on membership level).
- Provide services such as RFQ (Request For Quotation) and purchase orders management (depending on membership level).
- Provide online courses, events & introduction meeting (only for SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM & DIAMOND member).
- Share online showcases to present Vendor products on Indonesian Supplies blog (depending on membership level).
- Provide search engine optimisation services (SEO) for online products (only for SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM & DIAMOND member) and subject to additional cost.
- Provide digital marketing services on social networks (only for SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM & DIAMOND member) and subject to additional cost.
- Provide Vendor activity reports with advance analytics (only for GOLD, PLATINUM & DIAMOND member).
- You can optimise your asset management strategy by using our MMS application (subject to additional consulting cost for project implementation).
- Provide priority support in person via chat app to help:
- For the creation of an online store in Indonesian Supplies marketplace;
- Find or sell products or services you may consider;
- Analyze activities data of your store.
- Provide Maintenance Management Software (MMS) which allow Vendor to optimize Vendor maintenance costs and Vendor total cost of asset ownership (for GOLD, PLATINUM and DIAMOND member). (Provisions of consulting services not included for implementation of project).
- Provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) which allow Vendor to manage marketing and sales activities.
- You can purchase consulting services to improve your internal processes such as Digital Marketing, Sales, Sourcing, Purchasing, Logistics, Management, Project Financing and Outsourcing.
- Secure the payment by providing online payment solutions.
- Help to monitor the logistics team performance by using the messaging solutions.
- Help to track the status of your shipments by using our mobile tracking solutions.
- All services listed as above are included in the vendor membership and can be provided by Indonesian Supplies by signing up as a Vendor.
- All kinds of services above may not be misused by any party for the purpose of profit and/or personal interest.
B. ABOUT VENDORS & CLIENTS
- Indonesian supplies Vendor is any company domiciled within the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Indonesian Supplies Vendors are Vendors who already have an account and have been registered as vendors who have obtained rights and obligations from Indonesian Supplies.
- Indonesian Supplies divides Vendors into 5 (five) types of vendor membership. Each type of membership vendor has different services from Indonesian Supplies. The types of vendor members consist of:
- FREE MEMBERS. This type of member is not charged by Indonesian Supplies;
- SILVER MEMBERS. This type of member is charged a fee of around Rp 4.900.000,00 (Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand Rupiah) by Indonesian Supplies;
- GOLD MEMBERS. This type of member is charged a fee of around Rp 10.000.000,00 (Ten Million Rupiah) by Indonesian Supplies;
- PLATINUM MEMBERS. This type of member is charged a fee of around Rp 25.300.000,00 (Twenty-Five Million Three Hundred Thousand Rupiah) by Indonesian Supplies;
- DIAMOND MEMBER. This type of member is charged around Rp 48.950.000,00 (Forty-Eight Million Nine Hundred Fifty Thousand Rupiah) by Indonesian Supplies.
- To find out more about our vendor membership, please click https://indonesiansupplies. com/en/membership-registration/.
- Free member is made available for testing the device and only valid for 1 (one) year and will be deactivated by Indonesian Supplies if the Vendor does not choose to upgrade to a paid membership as said in paragraph B3.
- Indonesian Supplies is focusing on 16 (sixteen) markets, including all products and services for logistics management, maritime, offshore, subsea, mining, water management, construction, alternative energy, packaging, hospitality, clothing, medical devices, electronics, FMCG, property and outsourcing.
- Client is an individual and/or company registered as a Buyer on Indonesian Supplies website and willing to purchase goods and services, rent products from qualified vendors, or invest in Vendor projects.
C. BENEFITS OF BEING A VENDOR IN INDONESIAN SUPPLIES
- Make your business compliant with industry 4.0 requirements.
- Promote your business by sharing information about: Product and services, Company Profile, QHSE, Affiliated Company, location, 3D drone, virtual visit, IoT, and reviews.
- Communicate with qualified buyers around the world by using our messaging solutions or mobile application.
- Vendors get connections with Investors around the world to increase business volume.
- Vendors can get assistance from service companies and consultants by purchasing services online.
- Vendors can get products from qualified vendor by purchasing the products online.
- Indonesian Supplies qualification process and qualifying logo will increase your reputation.
- Indonesian Supplies providing zoom meeting solutions.
- Indonesian Supplies provide online payment solutions.
- Indonesian Supplies provide Maintenance Management Software (MMS) which allow you to optimize your maintenance costs and your asset TCO (for GOLD, PLATINUM and DIAMOND member).
- Indonesian Supplies provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) which allow you to manage marketing and sales activities.
D. VENDOR TERMS
- In the event that the vendor wants to get services from Indonesian Supplies and can carry out various activities, the vendor must register and create an account by attaching the following data:
- Store Name;
- Address (Region, City, and Country);
- Postal code;
- Market Category;
- Company name;
- Company Size (Number of Employees);
- Contact Name;
- Contact Email;
- HP contacts;
- Name of Affiliated Company;
- Affiliate Company Logo;
- Vendor Type;
- Stock Code;
- Virtual Visit Videos;
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- If your account has been approved by Indonesian Supplies, then you must prepare a vendor page by filling in the following data:
- Store Logos;
- Shop Banners;
- Store Name;
- Store Emails;
- Store Contacts;
- Store Address (City, Province and State);
- Store Zip Code;
- Store Location Map;
- Store Description (About the Company);
- You must also fill in various other supporting data found on the Indonesian Supplies website which are not clearly stated in these terms and conditions.
- If there are documents that are not filled in or emptied by Vendor, it may affect your store volume sales, services provided by Indonesian Supplies & consultant.
- Indonesian Supplies reserve the right to cancel the membership if Vendor refuse to comply the term and conditions.
E. VENDOR POLICY
- After the vendor has successfully paid to Indonesian Supplies, the vendor can create a policy addressed to the buyer which contains a tab label policy, shipping policy, refund policy, and cancellation/return/exchange policy.
- All of these policies must not violate the terms and conditions set by Indonesian Supplies.
- Indonesian Supplies will review and agree to the policies made by the vendor, and to be published before the vendor carry out activities at Indonesian Supplies.
F. ANDROID APP FOR VENDORS
- Indonesian Supplies uses a third-party application, namely WCFM Store Manager to provide services to you as a vendor.
- You can download it on Google Play Store or App Store for FREE.
- To use the application, you are required to create an account first.
- After creating an account, you will be asked to fill in some information such as product name, price, discounted price, number of stocks, and others.
- In the application you can view order details such as, such as Price, Quantity, Order date, update order status and check order status.
- Clients can ask you directly about a product and/or service through the inquiry module in the application.
- You can check sales reports in the application and get notifications if there are notifications about reviews etc.
- In the delivery application, you can display all delivery history and product deliveries that are still running and display delivery details for products to be sent and will display customer data, vendor data, and product names.
- All sales history, reports, reviews and shipments will be recorded in your account history.
- Vendors must comply with all privacy policies, terms and conditions set by third party applications.
- Indonesian Supplies cannot behold responsible for the third parties application performance.
G. ANNUAL REVIEW ON COOPERATION
- Indonesian Supplies together with the Vendor will discuss and/or review business activities for the last 12 (twelve) months.
- Indonesian Supplies will review the performance of the Vendor such as the volume sales quality of products and services provided for the last 12 (twelve) months, and delivery terms provided.
- Indonesian Supplies will propose additional products and services to the Vendor such as asset management tools, IoT, virtual visit solutions, or marketing solutions, in the sole objective to increase the Vendor performance.
- Indonesian Supplies will advice you about the best membership level for your business model.
- Indonesian Supplies may present bespoke financing solutions to improve the Vendor performance in its market by investing in new asset & production equipment.
- The annual Vendor performance business review will be scheduled between the Vendor and Indonesian Supplies 30 (thirty) days before the renewal date of the membership agreement and not after the not later than membership renewal date.
- Vendor & Indonesian Supplies shall agree on the provision of coupons, based on Buyers profile.
H. ABOUT DATA
- Vendors must provide all data and/or documents required by Indonesian Supplies to provide transparent information about their products, services and/or services to clients.
- Vendors must not provide false and/or false data that may cause losses to Indonesian Supplies.
- Such data or documents must be provided to us at the time of registration or at any other time in accordance with the agreement of Indonesian Supplies.
- More detailed issues regarding data, schedules and others will be discussed clearly in the cooperation agreement.
- The data or documents can be sent to the email address email@example.com or physically delivered to the office address of PT. Nusae NaDi Indonesia at Sampoerna Strategic Square South Tower L. 18, Jln. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 45-46, Jakarta, postal code 12930.
I. LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT
- Incoterm utilised by all Vendors in the marketplace is “Ex Works Vendor location”.
- Indonesian Supplies propose the option to contract online “services companies” for the provision of import/ exportation of goods, sea freight, road freight, air freight, and others related services.
- The logistics cost will be adjusted according to the distance, weight and dimension of cargo, the distance between the pick-up & delivery addresses, service priority selected.
- Vendors may provide discounted prices to Buyers from time to time depending of the products volume purchased and historic.
- All of these rules will clearly and in details be regulated in the cooperation agreement between the Vendor and the Buyer.
J. RIGHT TO DISTRIBUTE
- The Vendor must have the rights to distribute the products and goods that have been registered on Indonesian Supplies website.
- Vendors are not allowed to distribute prohibited goods that are not clearly listed on Indonesian Supplies website terms and conditions in paragraph P.
- The Vendor has the right to distribute goods that are legal and do not conflict with the provisions of criminal law in Indonesia.
- The Vendor has the right to distribute goods inside and outside Indonesia by complying with all applicable rules in Indonesia.
K. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- The Vendor accept to provide to Indonesian Supplies a license to use the brand, logo, copyright information, and all data related to intellectual property to carry out Indonesian Supplies services to the Vendor when the Vendor applied to become an Indonesian Supplies Vendor member.
- Vendor may not sell goods and products that infringe patents, brand names, logos and others intellectual property belonging to other parties.
- The Vendor must comply the Intellectual Property Rights as mentioned on Indonesian Supplies Website general terms and conditions.
L. PRODUCT WARRANTIES
- The Vendor must warranty that the products and goods sold on Indonesian Supplies website are original products.
- Vendors must warranty that the products and goods sold do not infringe any patents, brand names, logos, copyrights or other intellectual property rights from any others parties.
- The Vendor must warranty that the products sold, do not violate the Indonesian criminal provisions in paragraph S.
- The Vendor must provide a warranty of claims against the products sold to the qualified Buyer.
- The Vendor must provide a certificate of conformity for all products and goods sold on the website.
- If proven to be in violation, the Vendor will be charged a certain fee and will be blacklisted and deactivated from Indonesian Supplies marketplace and may be reported to the competent court.
M. SERVICE EXCLUSION
- Indonesian Supplies services to Vendors only include the services as mentioned in paragraph A.
- All kinds of activities or services that are not expressly stated in the paragraph A are not included in the Indonesian Supplies services.
- Additional consulting services such as consulting services provided by Indonesian Supplies Consultants or services companies in the marketplace.
- If the Vendor wants to obtain some services that are not regulated as referred to in point 2 (two) such as creating 3D Maps, making virtual visits, conducting audits or other services, the Vendor must make a separate agreement for these activities with Indonesian Supplies and its approved Vendors.
N. NON-COMPETITION AGREEMENT
- By using Indonesian Supplies services, the Vendor agrees not to engage directly with any Indonesian Supplies qualified Buyers any cooperation or any commercial activities that are considered to be competition of Indonesian Supplies commercial activities.
- The term of this non-competition agreement is 12 (twelve) months from the end of the cooperation agreement between the Vendor and Indonesian Supplies.
- In case of non-compliance, Indonesian Supplies reserve the right to invoice Indonesian Supplies estimated services fee as liquidated damages equal to 30% (thirty percent) of the Vendor business volume.
O. FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- Vendors must pay the annual fee when registering as a Vendor for Indonesian Supplies as stated in paragraph B (except for FREE members).
- Vendors can use 2 (two) payment methods through PayPal and Bank Transfer.
- If the Vendor chooses to pay via PayPal, the Vendor must fill in the PayPal email address.
- If the Vendor chooses to pay by Bank Transfer, the Vendor must fill in: (i) account name, (ii) account number, (iii) bank name, (iv) bank address, (v) routing number, (vi) IBAN or international bank account number, (vii) exchange code, and (viii) IFSC code or India electronic transfer code.
- Vendors may charge payment fees depending of the payment method selected by the Buyer.
- In the event that the Vendor wishes to deliver goods, the payment terms are as follows:
- Payment of 20% (twenty percent) at the time of signing the contract;
- Payment of 60% (sixty percent) upon delivery of goods;
- Payment of 20% (twenty percent) at the time of checking the goods;
- VAT payment will be invoiced & paid according to payment term in paragraph K clause number 6.
- Vendors can provide discounted prices in the form of Vendor Coupons with 3 options available:
- Vendor want to give a discount to our members for a limited period of time (The Coupon will be visible on the product page).
- Vendor want to give a special discount to our best buyers. (The Coupon will be distributed by email to our members).
- The Vendor want to give a special discount to our Investors (The Coupon value will be negotiated between Indonesian Supplies sales and the investor on a project basis and distributed by email). The Coupon validity period will be determine by the project duration.
- Indonesian Supplies is charging fee when hiring Consultant.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right to charge additional fees for additional services requested and/or performed by the Vendor.
- Vendors are required to pay the Indonesian Supplies service fee on time as detailed in the cooperation agreement.
- All payments can be made through BCA bank account number 5235241991 on behalf of PT. Nusae Nadi Indonesia.
- Vendor will receive notifications from Indonesian Supplies to extend payment a month before expiration.
- If the Vendor does not pay the service fee to Indonesian Supplies which is past due for 30 (thirty) days, then Indonesian Supplies has the right of retention, which is to retain all important information and/or documents. In addition, Indonesian Supplies also reserves the right to suspend activities, as well as services provided to Vendors.
- All delayed payments are subject to 10% (ten percent) administration fee.
P. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, COSTS OR DELAY
- Indonesian Supplies have no obligations other than those set forth in these Terms and Conditions or in any Documents officially issued by Indonesian Supplies. Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions or required by applicable Law, Indonesian Supplies makes no express or implied warranties with respect to its services.
- To the extent permitted by applicable Laws, in the absence of negligence or other legally proven fault by Indonesian Supplies while the vendor’s products/goods are in the physical care of a third party, Indonesian Supplies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or delay.
- Subject to the limitations of liability further in subparagraphs (d) and (e), Indonesian Supplies’ liability for any loss, damage, expense or delay resulting from the negligence or fault of other Indonesian Supplies proved to be limited which is detailed in this section. cooperation agreement.
- Vendor acknowledges that Indonesian Supplies and third parties entrusted with vendor-owned products/goods limit their liability for loss, damage, expense or delay. Vendors may obtain an increase in Indonesian Supplies liability if Indonesian Supplies agrees to the request prior to rendering any service and the agreement sets out the limits on Indonesian Supplies’ liability and any additional compensation received or paid for the additional liability. Otherwise, any assessment the vendor makes on the goods will be considered for export or customs purposes only.
- As a further limitation on the liability of Indonesian Supplies, the vendor agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the maximum overall liability of Indonesian Supplies to the vendor against any costs, claims, damages, liabilities, awards, costs, expenses, payments or losses from all kinds during the calendar year which are not limited by other provisions in this letter J, whether the same or not performed or in connection with services performed by Indonesian Supplies, will not be more than the minimum amount of the things that will be regulated in the agreement. cooperation.
- As a further limitation of Indonesian Supplies’ liability, the vendor agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Indonesian Supplies will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, damage or special damages, including loss of profits, income or opportunity, even if the vendor is notified of the possibility of such damages or for the acts or omissions of others and howsoever they occur, including breach of contract, tort, negligence, or unintentional act or omission.
- The limitations and exclusions in this letter J apply even if they cause any other available remedy to be unfulfilled for its essential purpose and without considering Indonesian Supplies’ service for failure or delay in performance.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable Laws, the vendor hereby waives all rights and remedies available under applicable Laws.
- Products/Goods can be entrusted to a third-party subject to all conditions such as limitation of liability for loss, damage, expense or delay and to all provisions, regulations, terms and conditions stated in the documents issued by the third party. Indonesian Supplies has no additional liability for any loss, damage, expense or delay caused by the acts or omissions of third parties.
- In the event that applicable Law in the Territory prohibits or limits the application of the other provisions of this letter J, the liability of Indonesian Supplies is limited to loss, damage, expense or direct delay.
Q. FORCE MAJEUR
- Any party may be released from these terms and conditions if hindered by a force majeure event.
- The force majeure event in question is a riot, strike, war, terrorist act, civil disturbance, governmental authority (whether such authority is real or assumed), fire, flood, hurricane, other disaster, or other such cause which is reasonably in beyond the control of the affected party.
- Any party to these terms and conditions who is unable, in whole or in part, to carry out its obligations under these terms and conditions due to force majeure must immediately provide written notice of this matter to the other party stating fairly in detail about the underlying circumstances. the force majeure.
- Each party to these terms and conditions claiming force majeure must make maximum efforts to use all reasonable efforts to eliminate the cause of the force majeure.
- Each party shall immediately give written notice to the other party as well as to Indonesian Supplies of the termination of the force majeure and shall resume the performance of the suspended obligation as soon as reasonably practicable after the termination of the force majeure.
R. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- The entire service may terminate if:
- Has expired;
- The vendor does not extend the Indonesian Supplies service cooperation;
- There are subjective and objective elements that are violated in the legal terms of the agreement as regulated in Article 1320 of the Civil Code;
- Requests from Vendors;
- It is specified otherwise in the cooperation agreement letter.
- The minimum engagement is 12 (Twelve) month and cannot be reimbursed.
- In the event that the Vendor does not wish to extend the agreement with Indonesian Supplies, the Vendor is obliged to notify Indonesian Supplies by written letter a maximum of 30 (thirty) days prior to the end date of the Indonesian Supplies service overwise membership is due.
- Indonesian Supplies has the right to refuse requests to terminate services by Vendors unilaterally if based on the views and opinions of Indonesian Supplies there are indications of counterfeiting, fraud, or other actions that violate the provisions of applicable regulations in Indonesia and/or international law.
- Embargo violations and (TCC) trade compliance rules and regulations
S. PROHIBITIONS AND LEGAL PROVISIONS
- The Vendor is prohibited from abusing the activities of services or anything provided by Indonesian Supplies.
- The Vendor is prohibited from misusing data or documents in any form.
- The Vendor is prohibited from transferring, distributing, or notifying other parties (other than the parties to the agreement) in physical form, electronic media and/or other media that can be used to divulge our and/or clients’ secrets. This can be excluded if there is written approval from Indonesian Supplies.
- The Vendor is prohibited from providing false and/or false data which may cause loss to Indonesian Supplies.
- The Vendor is prohibited from carrying out activities in any form that can harm or create a bad image of Indonesian Supplies.
- The Vendor cannot sell illegal products, such as drug, guns, chemical or any product falling under any embargo rules or prohibited in the criminal code or illegal copies.
- The Vendor is prohibited from carrying out activities in any form that can harm outside parties.
- The Vendor is prohibited from intentionally or fabricating force majeure conditions with the aim of deceiving or deceiving other parties, especially Indonesian Supplies.
- The Vendor is prohibited from divulging confidential documents, trade secrets or other confidential matters belonging to Indonesian Supplies to other parties, especially to Indonesian Supplies competitor companies.
- If the Vendor violates this provision, then Indonesian Supplies can process the matter in accordance with the relevant legal rules applicable in Indonesia.
- If the Vendor or other party commits any or all of the actions that can be categorized as violating the agreement and/or applicable law, then Indonesian Supplies must be released from lawsuits, whether civil, criminal charges or other legal provisions that apply globally by any party.
T. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- A term or condition, or part thereof, which is declared or determined to be unlawful, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable under any applicable law in any jurisdiction shall be deemed invalid to the extent that such determination does not invalidate, impair or render invalid, any other terms or conditions of these Indonesian Supplies terms and conditions, and such designation in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate, diminish the validity or invalidate such conditions in any other jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding any provision in the Terms of Service giving rise to any dispute, dispute, claim or difference arising between Indonesian Supplies and the vendor in connection with the provision of this Service including the breach, termination or validity of the terms and others, Indonesian Supplies and the vendor will endeavour to , for a period of thirty (30) days after receiving notification from the party or parties regarding the existence of a Dispute, to resolve the Dispute through deliberation between each party first. If the Dispute cannot be resolved by way of deliberation within thirty (30) days, then the Dispute may be submitted and finally resolved by arbitration in Indonesia, in accordance with the regulations of the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI), which was established on November 30, 1977. based on the Decree of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce No. SKEP/152/DPH/1977 in Indonesia. The arbitration will be conducted by one (1) arbitrator and the language of the arbitration will be Indonesian.
- If the parties do not want to settle the dispute through BANI, then the dispute resolution can be carried out with the option of a civil lawsuit or even criminal prosecution in the competent district court.
- The terms and conditions of the Indonesian Supplies Services which contain the rights, obligations and licenses granted under these Terms and Conditions of Service cannot be transferred or assigned, except on the basis of mutual agreement.
- The terms and conditions of this Service shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. All parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia in relation to and/or in connection with the Terms and Conditions of this Indonesian Supplies Service.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right and is free at its sole discretion to reduce, add and/or change these terms and conditions at any time as needed.
BY USING VENDOR MEMBERSHIP SERVICES FROM INDONESIAN SUPPLIES, EACH VENDOR MUST ACKNOWLEDGE, SUBMIT, AND FOLLOW ALL THE POLICIES IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE.
Last modified: 21 September 2021