SERVICE TO PURCHASE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Indonesian Supplies Website
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PACKAGING SERVICES TO PURCHASE
- Every buying and selling activity of packaging services carried out by the Vendor and the Buyer must be subject to the rules of giving commissions to Indonesian Supplies based on the level of membership and the terms and conditions of the Vendor’s membership.
- All prices given by Vendors to Buyers do not include value added tax (VAT) of 10% (ten percent).
- Payment of taxes will be adjusted to the terms and conditions of the Vendor.
- Purchase or exchange of packaging services is subject to availability of resources, including, without limitation, platform availability.
- Vendors and Buyers may only provide packaging services that have complied with all the terms and conditions contained in Indonesian Supplies.
- Packaged services that have been purchased cannot be cancelled, unless otherwise specified in the contract.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from using the Indonesian Supplies platform for transactions that violate the law, such as money laundering, fraud and other criminal provisions.
- Vendors and Buyers are responsible for including the full name and address of the destination for providing packaging services so that the delivery of packaging services can be carried out correctly.
- The vendor guarantees that the person concerned is the rightful owner and is entitled to delivery of packaging services to be delivered by Indonesian Supplies and has agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the applicable Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors and Purchasers warrant not to divulge any information or data in any form regarding the packaging services provided unless expressly authorized by Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors and Indonesian Supplies may provide packaging service coupons to Buyers in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
- The payment process can be made by bank transfer or Paypal by the Buyer to Indonesian Supplies which will then be forwarded to the Vendor when the entire process of buying and selling packaging services has been completed in accordance with the terms and conditions that have been set.
- Indonesian Supplies does not allow transactions or registration of packaging services (listing) that infringe the intellectual property rights of a brand or the owner of other intellectual property rights. Unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Indonesian Supplies cannot be held liable if the Vendor or Buyer acts against the law.
- Indonesian Supplies makes no representations, warranties or warranties of any kind regarding the quality, suitability, safety or serviceability of the packaging provided by the Vendor.
- Indonesian Supplies will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage, loss or error in packaging services caused by the acts or omissions of the Vendor or the Buyer.
- Indonesian Supplies has the right to take all necessary steps if the Vendor and the Buyer violate these terms and conditions, including to exercise the rights stipulated in the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia.
- The terms and conditions determined by the Vendor must not conflict with these terms and conditions.
- All of these terms and conditions are subject to and bound by all other terms and conditions set out on the Indonesian Supplies website.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right to modify or make changes to these terms and conditions without the approval of the Vendor.
Last modified :