SERVICE TO PURCHASE
OFFSHORE AND SUBSEA
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Indonesian Supplies Website
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OFFSHORE AND SUBSEA SERVICES TO PURCHASE
- Every buying and selling activity of offshore and subsea services carried out by Vendors and Buyers must be subject to the rules for giving commissions to Indonesian Supplies based on membership level and terms and conditions of Vendor membership.
- All prices given by Vendors to Buyers do not include value added tax (VAT) of 10% (ten percent).
- Payment of taxes will be adjusted to the terms and conditions of the Vendor.
- Purchase or exchange of offshore and subsea services is subject to availability of resources, including, without limitation, platform availability.
- Vendors and Buyers may only provide offshore and subsea services that have complied with all the terms and conditions contained in Indonesian Supplies.
- Offshore and subsea services that have been purchased cannot be cancelled, unless otherwise specified in the contract.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from using the Indonesian Supplies platform for transactions that violate the law, such as money laundering, fraud and other criminal provisions.
- Vendors and Buyers are responsible for including the full name and address of the destination for the provision of offshore and subsea services so that the provision of offshore and subsea services can be carried out correctly.
- The vendor guarantees that the person concerned is the legal owner and is entitled to the delivery of offshore and subsea services to be delivered by Indonesian Supplies and has agreed to be bound by the applicable terms and conditions of the Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors and Purchasers warrant not to divulge any information or data in any form regarding the offshore and subsea services provided unless expressly authorized by Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors and Indonesian Supplies may provide coupons for offshore and subsea services to Buyers in accordance with applicable terms and conditions.
- The payment process can be made by bank transfer or Paypal by the Buyer to Indonesian Supplies which will then be forwarded to the Vendor when the entire process of buying and selling offshore and subsea services has been completed in accordance with the terms and conditions that have been set.
- Indonesian Supplies does not allow transactions or registration of offshore and subsea services (listings) that infringe the intellectual property rights of a brand or the owner of other intellectual property rights. Unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Indonesian Supplies cannot be held liable if the Vendor or Buyer acts against the law.
- Indonesian Supplies makes no representations, warranties or warranties of any kind regarding the quality, suitability, safety or capability of the offshore and subsea services provided by the Vendor.
- Indonesian Supplies will not be responsible for any delay, loss, damage, loss or error in offshore and subsea services caused by the acts or omissions of the Vendor or the Purchaser.
- Indonesian Supplies has the right to take all necessary steps if the Vendor and the Buyer violate these terms and conditions, including to exercise the rights stipulated in the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia.
- The terms and conditions determined by the Vendor must not conflict with these terms and conditions.
- All of these terms and conditions are subject to and bound by all other terms and conditions set out on the Indonesian Supplies website.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right to modify or make changes to these terms and conditions without the approval of the Vendor.
Last modified :