PRODUCT TO RENT
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Indonesian Supplies Website
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEDICAL DEVICE PRODUCTS TO RENT
- Every rental activity Goods carried out by Vendors and Tenants must besubject to all terms and conditions of Indonesian Supplies.
- All prices given by Vendors to Tenants do not include value added tax (VAT) of 10% (Ten Percent).
- Payment of taxes will be adjusted to the terms and conditions of the Vendor.
- Rental of Goods is subject to availability of goods, resources, including, without limitation, platform availability.
- Vendors may only rent out Goods that have complied with all the terms and conditions in Indonesian Supplies.
- All forms of mobilization and demobilization of the rented goods, including the risks, costs and responsibilities of mobilizing and demobilizing the rented goods will comply with all the terms and conditions in Indonesian Supplies, unless otherwise specified in the rent contract.
- Goods that have been rented cannot be canceled, unless otherwise specified in the contract.
- Vendors and Tenants are prohibited from using the Indonesian Supplies platform for transactions that violate the law or acts that are included in the element of unlawful acts.
- The vendor guarantees that the person concerned is the legal owner of the rented Goods and is entitled to the delivery of the Goods to be delivered by Indonesian Supplies and has agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the applicable Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors and Indonesian Supplies may provide coupons to Tenants in accordance with applicable terms and conditions.
- The payment process can be done by bank transfer or Paypal by the Tenant to the Vendor in accordance with the terms and conditions that apply in Indonesian Supplies.
- Indonesian Supplies do not allow transactions or listings of rented products that infringe the intellectual property rights of a brand or patent or the owner of other intellectual property rights. Unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Indonesian Supplies cannot be held liable if the Vendor or Tenant commits an unlawful act.
- Indonesian Supplies makes no representations, warranties or warranties of any kind regarding the quality, suitability, safety or reliability of the rented items issued.
- Indonesian Supplies will not be responsible for any delay, loss, damage, loss or fault of goods caused by the acts or omissions of the Vendor or the Tenant.
- Indonesian Supplies has the right to take all necessary steps if the Vendor and Tenant violate these terms and conditions, including to exercise the rights stipulated in the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia.
- The terms and conditions determined by the Vendor must not conflict with these terms and conditions.
- All of these terms and conditions are subject to and bound by all other terms and conditions set out on the Indonesian Supplies website.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right to modify or make changes to these terms and conditions without the approval of the Vendor.
Last modified :