PRODUCT TO PURCHASE OFFSHORE AND SUBSEA
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Indonesian Supplies Website
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OFFSHORE AND SUBSEA PRODUCT TO PURCHASE
- Every buying and selling activity of offshore and subsea products carried out by the Vendor and the Buyer must be subject to the rules for giving commissions to Indonesian Supplies based on the level of membership and the terms and conditions of the Vendor’s membership.
- All prices given by Vendors to Buyers do not include value added tax (VAT) of 10% (ten percent).
- Payment of taxes will be adjusted to the terms and conditions of the Vendor.
- Purchase or replacement of offshore and subsea product types is subject to resource availability, including, without limitation, platform availability.
- Vendors and Buyers may only transport offshore and subsea products that have complied with all the terms and conditions contained in Indonesian Supplies.
- Offshore and subsea products that have been purchased cannot be cancelled, unless otherwise specified in the contract.
- All forms of delivery of offshore and subsea products use the incoterms ex-work provisions, which means that all responsibilities regarding the risks, costs and responsibilities of offshore and subsea products during the transportation, delivery and unloading process of goods apply incoterms provisions.
- Vendors and Buyers are prohibited from using the Indonesian Supplies platform for transactions that violate the law, such as money laundering, fraud and other criminal provisions.
- Vendors are responsible for including the full name and address of the delivery destination, types of offshore and subsea products so that shipments can be carried out correctly.
- The vendor guarantees that the person concerned is the legal owner of the offshore and subsea products being sold and is entitled to the delivery of the goods to be delivered by Indonesian Supplies and has agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the applicable Indonesian Supplies.
- Vendors and Indonesian Supplies may provide coupons to Buyers in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
- The payment process can be done by bank transfer or Paypal method by the Buyer to Indonesian Supplies which will then be forwarded to the Vendor when the entire buying and selling process has been completed in accordance with the terms and conditions that have been set.
- Indonesian Supplies does not allow transactions or product listings (listings) of offshore and subsea products that violate the intellectual property rights of a brand or the owner of other intellectual property rights. Unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Indonesian Supplies cannot be held liable if the Vendor or Buyer acts against the law.
- Indonesian Supplies makes no representations, warranties or warranties of any kind regarding the quality, suitability, safety or capability of the offshore and subsea products issued.
- Indonesian Supplies will not be responsible for any delay, loss, damage, loss or fault of goods caused by the acts or omissions of the Vendor or the Buyer.
- Indonesian Supplies has the right to take all necessary steps if the Vendor and the Buyer violate these terms and conditions, including to exercise the rights stipulated in the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia.
- The terms and conditions determined by the Vendor must not conflict with these terms and conditions.
- Indonesian Supplies reserves the right to modify or make changes to these terms and conditions without the approval of the Vendor.
Last modified :