The Goods / Services Procurement Officer invites the Company / Partner to take part in the Open Auction as follows:
- Work Package
Job Name: Procurement of Additional Coal Shelter for PT PJB UBJOM Tenayan
Source of Funds: 2019 Investment Budget
- Bidders Requirements-Prospective Participants allowed to register for auctions are Goods / Services Providers who are not currently undergoing Blacklist sanctions within the PT PJB and PT PLN (Persero) Group-Prospective Participants are not under court supervision, are not bankrupt, their business activities are not being stopped and / or Directors who act for and on behalf of the company are not undergoing criminal sanctions.
-Company with PT / Konsorsium / Joint Operation (JO) / KSO legal entity as evidenced by the Cooperation Agreement (for the Consortium / JO / KSO);
-Prospective Participants must have at least:
- Company Business License (SIUP) / Business License (SIU) / Construction Services Business License (SIUJK) which is still valid;
- Is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) or Dome / Coal Shelter (PC) Procurement and Construction (PC) company at least 2 (two) times;
- If the Prospective Executor is not an EPC company or PC Dome / Coal Shelter, it must be supported by a company that has made the Dome / Coal Shelter at least 2 (two) times;
- ISO · 9001 and / or ISO 14001 certificates, and OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 and / or SMK3
- Provide equipment and personnel facilities.
- Prospective Participants have fulfilled the tax obligations of the past year.
- Willing to sign the Integrity Pact.
- Registration and Retrieval of Procurement Documents:
Registration and collection of procurement documents (Procurement documents in the form of files / soft copies must carry a flashdisk), on:
December 17 2019 – January 8 2020
At 09.00 WIB s.d. 3:00 PM WIB (every working day)
Location of Supply Chain Management Division, PT PJB Head Office
Up. Procurement Officer
Jl. Ketintang Baru No. 11, Surabaya
Contact person Dictosendo Noor Pambudi
Adidya Sumo Febriyanto
- Registration and Retrieval of Procurement Documents can be represented by bringing a letter of assignment from the President Director / Company Head / Branch Head / Officer who according to the Cooperation Agreement has the right to represent the same company, accompanied by a SIUP Copy and a Copy of Cooperation Agreement (for the Consortium / JO / KSO) and Flashdisk.
- A person is prohibited from representing more than 1 (one) company in registering and taking Procurement Documents.
- Providers who register to participate in the auction but do not submit Bid Documents without professional reasons will be subject to Blacklist sanctions for 6 (six) months.
This announcement is not a bond that can result in financial obligations to the PT Java-Bali Generation.