SU Series Unitized Wellhead Systems
At the core of each Dril-Quip SU Series Unitized Wellhead System is a unique surface wellhead that incorporates subsea wellhead metal-to-metal sealing technology, providing benefits not available in typical surface wellhead systems.
SU-902™ Surface Wellhead System
Dril-Quip offers the SU-902 system for high-pressure, severe service applications. This system is available in configurations that accommodate a vertical or horizontal production Tree.
The high-pressure wellhead provides a means of suspending and sealing multiple strings of casing inside a single wellhead using unique patent pending adjustable mandrel casing hangers. A variety of adjustment ranges are available upon request.
The SU-90 wellhead is designed to make-up to a drilling riser joint or production riser tie-back joint with a radial bolt connector interface. Wellhead locking profile and side outlets are supplied to meet customer specifications.
- Incorporates adjustable casing hanger design to accommodate inner tie-back riser strings if required
- Adaptable to most casing programs
- Annulus seal is metal-to-metal pressure energized and can be retrieved and replaced without disturbing the casing hanger or tubing hanger
- Fully compatible with any industry standard subsea wellhead system
- Height and tension can be adjusted to ensure consistent wellhead systems height above the work deck
There are no enquiries yet.