The MS-10® Mudline Suspension System is a field-proven system of hangers that support the weight of each casing string at the mudline. The MS-10 system is an economic alternative to the full-featured MS-15® Mudline Suspension System. It still offers the same high quality, ease of operation and versatility as the MS-15 System, but can be used where anticipated well pressure does not exceed 10,000 psi.
The MS-10 Mudline Suspension System features field-tested technology that incorporates the following:
- Easy handling, trouble-free operation
- Single-trip running and washout efficiency design setting of hangers
- Large flow-by areas
- Profile clean-out tool available
- Positive backup of split-ring hangers
- Hangers automatically centralized when landed
- Metal-to-metal sealing on production tie-back tools
- Temporary abandonment caps available
- Tie-back tools available
- High load capacity
- Field-proven performance
There are no enquiries yet.