PT Medco E&P Tarakan as the Contractor of Oil and Gas Production Sharing Contract is inviting Company that meet the Pre-Qualification (PQ) to participate in Goods and/or Services Procurement as follow:
Procurement Title : Valves
No Procurement : BS6084
Business Classification :
- Small business
- Medium Business
- Big business
Type of Procurement : Mandatory Goods
Classification/ Subclassification : 03.b.20.
Mechanical Equipment, among others: Bolt, Pneumatic Tools, Packing, Gasket, Sea, Belt, Sprocket, Chain, Shaft, Wire Rope
Local Content : 25.00 %
Scope of Procurement: Valves
PQ participants candidate who interested shall follow the process of Pre-Qualification with the requirements as completely stated in Pre-Qualification Evaluation Document. The PQ participants candidate who interested shall follow the following process:
- Registration period and collecting Pre-Qualification Evaluation Document at https://extranet.medcoenergi.com : 09 Juni 2020 10:00 - 12 Juni 2020 10:00
- Submission Date of Pre-Qualification Document : 12 Juni 2020 10:00
- The PQ participants candidate who interested to register shall registered in Centralized & Integrated Vendor Database (CIVD) website (www.civd-migas.com) andhave a valid SPDA.
- PQ participants candidate who registered shall upload all required document for Pre-Qualification through e-Proc website (https://extranet.medcoenergi.com).
- If Consortium, the tender participant who represent the Consortium shall register in Pre-Qualification in the Company’s e-Proc system (https://extranet.medcoenergi.com).
- Specific for Integrated Construction tender, Company who register shall registered in the APDN Services books and only Company who registered in the APDN Services books can act as the Lead of consortium, if register as consortium (not applicable for re-tenders).
- Details can be seen on https://extranet.medcoenergi.com PQ participants who passed the Pre-Qualification will be invited to participate in such tender and to collect Tender Document.
Jakarta, 09 Juni 2020
PT Medco E&P Tarakan