PT Medco E&P Indonesia as the Oil and Gas Cooperation Contract Contractor invites companies that meet the Prequalification requirements to participate in the Procurement of Goods and / or Services as follows:
Procurement Title: Pipe Fittings
Procurement No: BS6102
Business Group: Domestic Manufacturers
Domestic Manufacturing Agent
Type of Procurement: Non-Mandatory Goods
Field / Sub-Field: 03.a.03.
Semi-finished Metal Material includes: Pipe, Casing, Flange, Fitting, Elbow, Tee, Steel Bar, Wire Rope
Minimum TKDN Requirements: 10.00%
Scope of Procurement: Pipe Fittings
Prospective PQ participants who are interested must follow the Prequalification process in advance with the complete requirements contained in the Prequalification Assessment Document. Prospective PQ participants who are interested must follow the following stages of the process:
- Period for Registration and Taking of Prequalification Assessment Documents via https://extranet.medcoenergi.com: June 9, 2020 13:00 - June 12, 2020, 15:00
- Timing of Submission of Prequalification Submission Documents: 12 June 2020 15:00
- Prospective PQ Participants who are interested in registering must be registered on the Centralized & Integrated Vendor Database (CIVD) website (www.civd-migas.com) and have a valid SPDA.
- Prospective PQ Participants who register are required to upload all required documents for the prequalification oo90submission through the E-Proc website (https://extranet.medcoenergi.com).
- In the case of a consortium, prospective Tender Participants representing the Consortium must register the Prequalification in the Company's e-Proc system (https://extranet.medcoenergi.com)
- Specifically for Integrated Construction tenders, Companies that register must be registered in the APDN Services Book and only Companies registered in the APDN Services Book can act as the Consortium Leaders, if registering as a consortium (Not valid for re-tendering)
- Full details can be found at: https://extranet.medcoenergi.com
PQ participants who pass the Prequalification will be invited to participate in the tender and collect the Tender Documents.
Jakarta, June 9, 2020
PT Medco E&P Indonesia